Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Need Help From Newsletter Owners/Senders.

rome9t9
Trust:

Need Help From Newsletter Owners/Senders.

Do you use your real name address in the email footers that you send to your subscribers? Because aweber/getresponse requires you to provide real name and address...many webmasters own a lot websites from recipes to photography..do you put your real details in all the emails you send out to your subscribers in any niche?? or you use a fake name and address??

Thanks n Regards.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
legally you have to give a real address. they will actually test your address, and will shut you down if it gets returned. what many people do is get a postal box, or a virtual postal address for their business. also, for mine, I have a disclaimer that says "this newsletter is managed by the webmasters of IMRelations," and then the name that shows up in my address is the business name.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Aug 14, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.