Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

My Boot Camp update Project

curtis1974
Trust:

My Boot Camp update Project

Hi guys, I just to give everyone an update on my project. While I am not going to fully revealed the niche, it is my intention to keep a log here to chart my progress.

To date, I have posted a job on elance for twenty articles for my site. I had 16 bids and awarded one writer from Brooklyn the job. The price was $140.00 which I think was a good price. I also asked him if he will reduce the price if he is late and he agreed. So, at the moment I am waiting for all articles.

I also award a young lady from Canada to write 20 articles for ezine submission to point to my site. Her price was $100. I don't know if she will ever get back to me because I think this was very cheap. If she does I will let you all know.

I plan to use xsite pro to build this site. I've already bought this software and a member here will do the graphics when all articles are loaded to the site.

My gold is to follow Marks directions step by step. I checked with Mark on all the keywords and gave a thumbs up on them. Just to let you know...I used Traffic Travis to analyze all the keyword and Google for traffic Volume.

Before I ordered the articles I ask Mark to take a look at them first. After he told me to make sure that they all have at least 1500 search volume, then I preceded with the job order.

As it stands today, I am waiting on articles and doing more keyword research for my next project.

This topic was started on Dec 17, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.