Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Making Beats Guide - New Product !

nuclearrap
Trust:

Making Beats Guide - New Product !

Hi Guys... My new product name is "Making Beats Guide" ... (Learn Make Beats In Only 30 Steps)

I taught make beats in this guide.
I will give a lot of bonuses which people buying this Ebook.

Standart Price: $49.00
Commission For Affiliates: %50
Clickbank Product ID: tahatutay
Official Page: makingbeatsguide.com
You will get excellent conversions with "Making Beats Guide"..

Don't you know how to get your affiliate link ?

Your Affiliate Link:
yourID.tahatutay.hop.clickbank.net
(Your ID is Your Clickbank Nick Name)

How Can You Promote This Product ?

You can put your affiliate link on your websites , you can share your affiliate link with your facebook and twitter friends...
You can use Google advertisiment system.. (Google Adwords) or yahoo advertising... and more..

You get paid by Clickbank.com Biweekly !
PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
Just a small observation...

On the banner ad you provide in the affiliate resource section and in the sales letter, one of your main selling points is that you can "make beats in 30 steps."

Now, I don't know anything about making beats or anything, but that doesn't sound like a compelling benefit.

When I hear "30 steps" I imagine lots of tedious work. Perhaps you might want to reevaluate some of the benefits listed in your marketing material to present your product in a better way.

Something like "discover how to make rap beats that sound sick in no time at all" (assuming that is a true assessment of what your product offers).

Anyway, I know it can be a lot of work to put together your own product. I'm not trying to bash you or anything like that. I'm just trying to help you improve conversions.
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

This topic was started on Sep 16, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.