Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Looking for suggestions for an app creator program

nates450r
Trust:

Looking for suggestions for an app creator program

Hello everyone, I was just bouncing a idea around my head for a new app idea.

I personally think it would work great and have the ability to be very popular.

on the other hand I have never dived into apps or have any experience with them. the app would open to a program.

I would put a price point of $9.99 usd on it (based on the type of program it is)

I don't have any capital to invest so it would have to be a joint venture. (if possible)

can anyone point me in the right direction regarding building apps/programs. funding/joint ventures?

and possibly a place ware I can describe the app/program idea openly without fear of the idea being stolen?

Thanks
hcfgrizzly
Trust:
I don`t know of places where you could find an investor but did you think of crowdfounding?
There are some websites like kickstarter where you post your idea and people send you money to help you achieve your goals.
Affiliate Manager to The HCF Affiliate Program (30-50% RevShare - Special Niche Market)
== > http://affiliates.hcfaminoscience.com/

This topic was started on Feb 04, 2016 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.