Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Looking for high paying keywords and growing up

danielist18
Trust:

Looking for high paying keywords and growing up

I am wondering how to develop education as a niche for my next affiliate website. I would love building strong keyword content to increase my advertising payouts. While I know it's easy using Google Preview, Google Global and of course Adsense, in the end the CPC payouts are not worth it and it makes more sense offering direct adverts and getting rid of Google Adsense altogether. However, now I have the problem of offering a pixel, but I am working on it. Building an education website targeting Adsense ads is a good start, but not for the long term as I hate sharing.

D
Last edited by michellerana on 30 Oct 09 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
I think its always a temptation to setup a site, throw some Google AdSense on it and feel good that you're getting $1 a week, if that. But its really short term.

A true affiliate site takes time to build up and get the specific traffic you need to make sales in your niche, but its worth the effort. Im not sure if thats what youre referring to when you say "growing up" but its the more mature approach to affiliate marketing - taking a longer term view of your sales methodology, rather than picking up the crumbs you'll get from ad revenue programs.

High paying keywords are somewhere between low competition and high search results. The best advice I can give is research your niche thoroughly so you know what words your target market are using.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

This topic was started on Oct 29, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.