Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

linking two domains to one site is it possible?

asbani
Trust:

linking two domains to one site is it possible?

Hey i've created a website about 8days ago with a newly domain that I registered with afflorama and actually my webhosting is afflorama aswell, and I also registered another domain that is 8 yrs old and about to expire, and I think now i've gotten that domain (Not 100% sure) will check, but I just received an email about my new domain that is really old in the web, it expired and I actually want to use that aged domain because I read that aged domains will rank better in the search engines, and it make perfect sense.

now how can I use both domains for the same website? or should i abandon one of the domains? I'm not sure what i should do, i'm a newbie.
asbani
Trust:
Nevermind, I think I lost the domain.

The registrar has been changed: OLD: DYNADOT, LLC NEW: GODADDY.COM, LLC The domain expiration date has been changed: OLD: 29-Nov-2012 NEW: 29-Nov-2013 The WHOIS server has been changed: OLD

I don't know if the same guy got it, or another guy got it, but the system didn't get it for me.