Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

I am testing GoView Beta

faradina
Trust:

I am testing GoView Beta

Or, rather, I will start testing it as soon as I can, probably over this weekend.

Yes, it's another screen recording software and it surely will not be free once it's out of beta, but I really wonder how it will compare to camtasia and such

To tell the truth I am partial to software from citrix. Back in the days when I was providing support for security, backup, gaming, and streaming media software, I used citrix's gotoassist to connect to customers' computers and it worked really good. There was also a time when I used gotowebinar for online training sessions (this was before they came up with gototraining).

Now don't think I'm selling citrix to you. There aren't any affiliate links here :) Just wanted you to have a chance to make screen recordings for free with the beta while you can. You could come up with something that you can sell on clickbank ;)
megachile
Trust:
thanks for the tip Faradina
"You can't stop the waves but you can learn to surf."

This topic was started on Jul 23, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.