Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

How to convert PSD to HTML

lcortezbarcelo
Trust:

How to convert PSD to HTML

Hi. I got a sales page that is in PSD. I want to convert it so I can modify and add links, etc.
I would like to know how can I convert from PSD to HTML.

Thanks =)
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
That kind of depends on how you're wanting to edit it.

Are you wanting to get the page set up in WordPress? WordPress is a content management system, which makes it a little easier to add and update content on your site if you're not familiar with editing HTML.

In this case you'd need to get your design turned into a "theme" which is essentially the fancy clothes that wrap around the WordPress engine.

You could also just get the design cut up into HTML and load that onto your site directly, but you'll need to wrap your head around a few more technical elements if you want to be able to edit it yourself, and you're not familiar with HTML/CSS already.

If you're brand new to any of this, you'll probably need to outsource it (hire someone to do it for you).
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

This topic was started on Jun 16, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.