Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

How Many Websites Does Mark Ling Have?

jeremygeurtjens
Trust:

How Many Websites Does Mark Ling Have?

Hi,

I see in one of the videos that Mark is making about 40,000K per week with Clickbank. That is awesome. I can only hope I get to that level one day!

I Have taken the first step though, having purchased both the Affiloblueprint and the Affilojetpack, but I am a complete newbie...to everything internet pretty much and am struggling (I have yet to make a sale).

So....I would like to know the following:

1) Roughly how many websites does Mark have to achieve these results?

2) What is the URL of some of his better performing websites? (So I can go and view them to try and get an idea of how he sets up his sites, how many BL's he gets, What sort of PR he gets for these sites, how he sets out his affiliate link etc

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Jeremy
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Jeremy,

1) Roughly how many websites does Mark have to achieve these results?

I don't have an exact number. I do know he has a lot. Some of them he built for his Affilorama course like the Enlightenment Gateway site and the WeimaranerProblems.com site. He has a beekeeping site too. He also has the World of Warcraft site he built for Affiloblueprint 2.0.

Mark is also a vendor in Clickbank. He owns (or co-owns, I'm not sure.) MeetYourSweet which is a relationship/dating product. He used to own (or co-own) Rocket French as well.

2) What is the URL of some of his better performing websites? (So I can go and view them to try and get an idea of how he sets up his sites, how many BL's he gets, What sort of PR he gets for these sites, how he sets out his affiliate link etc

I will have to check on this with Mark or a senior staff. I will let you know as soon as I have feedback.

I appreciate your patience.

All the best,
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Feb 08, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.