Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

How many $$$ did you start with to become an Affilliate?

futurewealth
Trust:

How many $$$ did you start with to become an Affilliate?

Hi Guys,
Can you please tell me how much you guys spend or are spending...besides your affilorama subscription ...to advertise and get yourself up and running.
Mark earns 1 mill a year...ok great....how much do I have to spend to get to that point.
I know it wont happen overnight..but what do you guys start out with,
is this something that a person with only $50 a month can do?
What if you do not have site building expertise...do you look elsewhere to make money or learn how to build sites as you can not pay anyone when your on a budget.

Your answers would be very much appreciated.
Regards Troy
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
I started with next to nothing.

If you don't have money, then you have to do everything yourself and you can't enjoy the speed advantages of people who can pay others to do things for them. Doesn't mean it can't be done, I and numorous friends of mine, plus other people I've met online, both through affilorama and other places have started with next to nothing and made it work.

You really need to know your search engine stuff. I'm adding an new video lesson with notes attached next week on SEO which I strongly recommend you and everyone checks out.

I know it wont happen overnight..but what do you guys start out with,
is this something that a person with only $50 a month can do?

Yes, but don't spend any money on pay per clicks as this isn't enough for that. in fact you'll only want to spend money on your domain name and web hosting if that is all the money that you have. Perhaps also an autoresponder when you get to that point.

Hope this helps,

regards,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium