Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

How do I edit this space between sign up box and header?

ellatep
Trust:

How do I edit this space between sign up box and header?

Can anyone help me with this?

I have a little space between the top border of my sign-up box in my sidebar on the left hand side and my header. There is a little gap and I wanted to bring the border of my signup box up a little so it meets the bottom of my header. So its the space between my signup box which is in the left hand column and my header.

I could change this space previously in my editing function on the old theme but Im not sure how to change it on the latest affilotheme? Its not to do with the aweber script its the actual affilotheme.
thanks so much
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Ellatep,

Have you tried going to Affilotheme > Sidebar then lowering the sidebar padding?
I received your PM today and replied with the same suggestion. Please let me know how it goes.

Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Oct 31, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.