Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Hi from North America!

mike61
Trust:

Hi from North America!

Hey everybody,
I have been wanting to get on a forum that has a lot of members who promote as much to the southern hemisphere as the northern. I live in the states now, but I was born in Canada and raised in Canada and Australia.

I am a personal growth, self-esteem and weight loss; author, speaker and peak performance leader. Along with my business partner Trace, we have created some very cool products! Looking to do some big launches at the end of the year!

I hope I can contribute to this forum in a helpful way and get to work with some of you soon!
Mike Mountain
Link removed by moderator
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Mike,

Welcome to the Affilorama Forums! We're glad to have you on board and hope to see more of you here in the forums.

I'm sorry, we had to remove the link within your post. Please post your link within your signature. To do this, click on your name on the top right of the Affilorama page, then click on Edit.

I appreciate your patience and hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Oct 16, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.