Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Hi Everyone!

senderan
Trust:

Hi Everyone!

Hey!

My name is Daniel and I've just got my interest up for the IM business, affiliate marketing.

I'm 30yo from Sweden and I'm looking for a way to make a living online. My first child is on it's way and we are looking to expand to a bigger place :)

I was very impressed with what affilojetpack had to offer so I bought it and here I am :) looking forward to discuss tactics and methods with you guys and gals :)

Thank you
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Daniel,

Welcome to Affilorama!

I hope you enjoy the Affilojetpack course. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any inquiries. You can post your questions here in the forums (the Affilojetpack members only forums, in particular) or send us an email.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Apr 19, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.