Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Hi everyone! I'm new at AffiloRama

bkl009
Trust:

Hi everyone! I'm new at AffiloRama

Hello everybody and Happy New Year !!

I'm new at Affilorama and I want to take a moment to introduce myself.

My name is Adrian and I'm 17. I new to the idea of Affiliate Marketing, I actually heard about it for the first time about 3 weeks ago and I became interested.

I'm very glad that I've found this website because I'm learning new stuff every day.

I've already bought a domain and created my first website. *broken link*

I reviewed by now 4 of the top selling products in ClickBank: Yahoo Cash 4 Idiots, Commission Blueprint, Maverick Money Makers and FAP Turbo and I'm now working at more reviews.

I think this weekend or next Monday I'll set up a Google Adwords account and publish my ads. Hopefully, I'll be making money in a week.

I've also bought the domain *broken link* and it redirects the visitor through my affiliate link to Maverick Money Makers original website.

I'd like some suggestions about my website. What is good, what is bad, what should I change.
Thank you very much and again, Happy New Year!! I'll be posting soon.
Last edited by michellerana on 29 Apr 10 1:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: remove broken links

This topic was started on Jan 01, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.