Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Finally!....Online Success

PremiumMember
zouf10
Trust:

Finally!....Online Success

I'm really happy that right now I'm from the 5% that are succeeding online.
Yes! 95% of the people who try to make money online fail, or at least that's what people say.
I'm nothing special at all really, I never had a real success with anything in my life. However when it came to affiliate marketing and making money online something was different. I don't know why, but I kept pushing, I believed in this and I kept trying and failing. I'm not sure if I got addicted or my passion just drove me.

I'm not making millions online, not even close, not even a 6 figure income. I'm not a 'guru' or an expert, in fact I consider myself just like most beginners (I think that's a great thing because I can relate to a beginner problems and at the same time I can help them out, right?), but it just happened that I got know the best people online and the best places to get information to build an online business (Like Mark Ling and Affilorama).

I'm sure you're curious to know how much I make online, right? Well let me tell you my story and maybe you can learn a thing or two from it. I really want to give something back to the community so I hope my story helps.

I've been online for 3 years now, I've been through every phase an Internet Marketer can go through, ups and downs, success and failure, optimism and losing hope, even at some point I thought that the whole making money online industry was just a joke and I was on the verge of giving up, but again something inside me kept me pushing forward.

How much do I make?
I make close to $2k per month, not much I know but that's because only 4 months ago when I finally pin pointed what works for me and what doesn't. It was through the help of one of my friends that I met online.

How do I make this much?
This income thought it is not much but it is VERY GOOD for me, because number 1 I really worked hard to make it and I tested a million things to reach my plan of attack so it feels great that something pays off after all this work, number 2 because I now have an income that I can reinvest in my business and growing is much easier now.

Breakdown of my income:
-20% of my income is through providing services. I don't actually do any work myself in providing the service, I just go to The Warrior Forum and look for a gap in the market, what do I mean by that? I just try to find something that has high demand and not many providers or something that has high demand and try to provide a service with an edge over the competitors. Then I got to Odesk.com or Elance.com (I use Odesk though) and hire people that can do the work for me, the I post a thread in the Warrior Forum (warriors for hire section" announcing that I now provide this service. I set up the payment and everything, then whenever I have an order I just forward it to my people they do the work and I deliver it.
You need to set the prices such that you make a profit. An example of a service that I used this method with is BMR posts before BMR got shut down. I made $100 in the first day. It is really a good model and you can make money with it as soon as tonight.
If many people are interested in knowing more details about how I do this I can write a free report and give you guys the exact details about how to do this, setting up everything, prices, how to hire people, how to avoid getting scammed....etc

- 10% of my income is from websites monetized with AdSense and ClickBank affiliate links. The reason the percentage is very low is because I hate SEO. I never do it myself of course, but it sometimes takes long time + I have much better ways of driving traffic. However I know some surefire ways of ranking in Google specially after Panda, but I can't give those away for free unless I really really like ;P Sorry! PS I don't use much SEO in my business in fact I know of much better ways of driving traffic.

- 30% of my income is from list building. OHHHH Why didn't I start building a list 3 years ago. I always read the phrase "Money is in the list" but for some reason my mind just ignored it because I thought it was just advanced and not the time for it, which was STUPID to think so. The list is the best thing that has happened to me. This percentage will double I'm sure but I'm just taking it slowly because the most important thing is to build a relationship with your list not just bombard them with emails marketing your affiliate links. Now there is a whole science behind list building and sales funnel that won't fit here as this post is already getting too long (Sorry about that) If you're interested to know about it just tell me and I will create a free report as well and include everything I know about list building and how I go about building and profiting from it at the same time. I love driving traffic and that's what I excel in, and NOT only SEO traffic, but much much more techniques of driving traffic.

- Finally the surprise is the remaining 40% is all from ONE METHOD. YES! I make $800 per month from one source (and it will still grow that is just the start), and guess what it is recurring, which means I make them every month on autopilot. If all the other methods failed I still have $800 that I will make forever and guess what also it didn't require much work, why? because someone took my by the hand literally and showed me what to do, although it required a small investment of $25 but it was totally worth it. I will not say anything about it because it would take pages and pages so I what you can do is you check out the link in my signature. Enter you're email then you'll be redirected to a video, watch it (it's a bit lengthy but it's worth it believe me) and consider getting into this. If you decide to join you'll get a training from Todd Dowell (My coach) that people pay $1000 all for free, just because you'll be on the team and you decided to join. You will also get all my insider secrets for driving traffic because that's all you since you'll be getting a blog and hosting once you sign up. If you're not sure what I'm talking about just Click the link in my signature and you'll understand everything and you can ask me any questions.

===> This Changed My Life

Hint: I'm building a team that is built on people helping eachother, so get the help you want now.

Cell: +201002795686

I've bought many products online and I know what works and what doesn't and I'm so glad that I am where I am now and it's all because of the great help I got from the amazing people I met during my journey to success.

I really hope that more and more people reach where I am today so that you can know what I'm talking about, because the feeling cannot be described, the feeling of success, the feeling of knowing that you're making you're own money and that you can buy anything you want whenever you want, I'm sure people who make some money online will relate. However I always spend my money on new WSOs (Warrior special offers) and courses because I'm addicted lol, I'm a nerd when it comes to making money online :D

This post is already too long, and I have much more to say. But anyway I won't make it longer, so I want you guys to take action and don't reinvent the wheel and do what others are doing to reach the success you want.

===> Take Action Click Here

I'm here to help if you need anything.

Cell: +201002795686
The Money is definitely in the list. At least that is what everybody thinks.
But after 3 years online I figured out that money is in the TEAM.
Check This Out www.TurboChargeYourListBuilding.com

esolutions
Trust:
Good to hear!
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

This topic was started on Mar 30, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.