Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Do you know your affiliate managers?

danielist18
Trust:

Do you know your affiliate managers?

If not, you should be by getting to know your affiliate managers you will get the extra added help in making sure your website is performing.

Helping each other understand your business objectives and financial goals is communication that is required for success.
Once you have built solid relationships, you can then use this for special advice in becoming a real asset for everyone involved.

Affiliate managers can give you valuable expertise on what offers you should be advertising along with the best decisions when running a new advertising campaign through your network.
D
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Great advice Daniel. I agree. When I join a new affiliate program, I send an email introducing myself to the affiliate manager, and getting that personal connection. Not all of them appreciate it, but most of the time they do.

One thing I do, to help myself as well as them, is when I write a new report, especially if it is promoting their product, I send them a copy with the right to distribute it themselves. That way, they get to see that I am promoting them, and if they like the report, my site gets better coverage as well.
Last edited by michellerana on 26 Nov 09 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Nov 25, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.