Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

clickbank products

sandbad1000
Trust:

clickbank products

i'm new to affiliate i start in click bank when search for products by market place i use Google planner to search volume for product i want to promote i saw that many click bank products has low search volume so i still confuse which products i should to promote even when i narrow my search for gravity i didn't see products good search volume like 3000 in a month?
johnnysantiago
Trust:
Hi wesam abas,

Usually the search volume for specific products will be really low like around 300 visitors per month, but it is a really good strategy to follow if you are going to post a product review on your blog because you are targeting a "buyer" keyword such as "affiloblueprint review" which in turn will convert better to sales than if you are targeting a broad keyword such as "make money online".

This topic was started on Apr 01, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.