Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Buying a website that generates income.

devendraapatki
Trust:

Buying a website that generates income.

I'm a salaried employee who has very little time to build my website. Instead I'm thinkinmg of buying a website at flippa and continue generating income by using the things taught in Affiloblueprint. Can someone help me with the basic guidllines for buying websites from flippa.
dave333
Trust:
You have to keep in mind that if the website is being sold on Flippa, the seller is going to place it so he gets much more money than he would have from his website even with a little bit of work.

My tip would be to bear that in mind and only buy websites that have traffic figures backed up by Google Analytics, and any revenue can be proved also.

You would be paying a premium and would only expect to make a profit from the sale after about 12 months of consistent work, unless you got a really good price!
http://www.affilorama.com/forum/post69742.html#p69742 - Affilorama Services: SEOJuice - FREE SEO TRIAL ON NOW!

This topic was started on Dec 01, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.