Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Best Way To Make Money Online In The Fastest Time Possible

marketsearch
Trust:

Best Way To Make Money Online In The Fastest Time Possible

Hello all, I wrote this blog post on the best way to make money online a little while ago and would like to share it here. It's is not some of my best writing but I think the information is valuable and includes a cool way to find fast traffic sources.

Basically it's about using the google keyword tool and the serps to find places to advertise and send out solo emails.

Here's the link: Best Way To Make Money Online

Almost forgot, I want to share what I am doing here as well! You'll noticed above how my keyword is hyperlinked to my blog post. I am doing this to help this url climb in the search results. Also by including different related keywords as hyperlinks as different backlinks can and will help it more!

Although you need to check to see if its a "no follow" or "do follow" The no follow meaning google will not index that url from that particular placement.

Good places to include do follow backlinks is in your forum signatures, commenting on blog post, various classified networks but just be aware that a lot of these expire over time. There are other places but I just wanted to give you the general idea.

Let me know your thoughts and suggestions and if you have any questions and you can't find the answer in either google search or youtube search then please by all means....
Traffic is the lifeblood of your online business. If you can't get a lot of targeted traffic your DOOMED! All the traffic you can handle below => http://teamroughdog.info

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi marketsearch,

Thanks for sharing!

No follow links are indexed just the same as do follow links. The only difference is there is no link juice passed if the link is a no follow. Still, not because a site has no follow links or cannot offer you do follow links, mean it's a no-no. It's all about relevance these days so as long as the page you've created your back link on is related to the page it links back to on your site, then you're all good.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Aug 08, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.