Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Are there any other free word search tools besides google's?

kurt
Trust:

Are there any other free word search tools besides google's?

Are there any decent keyword search tools that are free other than google's? Sometimes google doesn't have any information available for what I'm searching.

It sounds like Wordtracker and Market Samurai are not free, they just give free trials.
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
I was going to suggest Wordtracker, but it appears that it's not as easy to use the free tools like it once was. A quick search in Google for "free keyword tools" brought up a few possibilities, though I haven't really checked any of them out. If you don't have Traffic Travis, even the free tool, though limited, can help you find some great keywords. Most of the time, I use either Google, Traffic Travis, or both.
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

This topic was started on Jun 10, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.