Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Anyone here who has done Elance jobs to supplement income?

nates450r
Trust:

Anyone here who has done Elance jobs to supplement income?

just a quick question about doing jobs on elance

As being a internet marketer i know how to build websites (i like creating websites) its almost an art form
i noticed on elance there are alot of website design jobs. like basic 3-4 pages - and a lot of redesigns- and update websites.

I believe i have the skills to help these people that need these basic websites and updates
and the budgets for the jobs are $500.00 and below.

Have any of you guys done any elance work for supplementy income aside from your daily affiliate marketing?
it seems like if you keep bidding on jobs and getting them you could make some nice consistant money from it.

any thoughts or comments
faradina
Trust:
I did it once a upon a time. gave up because I did not like bidding continually. It's a good source of income, though, and requires only a minimal start up capital for the membership.

This topic was started on Sep 04, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.