Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Affilorama services

marymeagan
Trust:

Affilorama services

Hi guys

I just got an email that Affilorama is now allowing members to outsource jobs to other members, and I am extremely interested.

I spent over a year on my AffiloBluprint website and did create backlinks from AMA, Squidoo, some article directories mostly in Ezine, and an Automatic Traffic Hub but never got one sale and only 5 sign ups, and currently get about 300 to 400 visitors a month.

I got so sick and tired of my site I decided to move on to other ventures outside AffiloRama but found these other ventures were not for me, but I am still looking over one venture but think it is even more intensive than AffiloBlueprint so I might be returning it as well.

I don't know where to go to post a job I want done, I did see the page where you can post your services and I need someone that is good at creating backlinks and didn't see that service offered yet.

Larry

Is there a place I can post work I need done ?

Larry
Larry Bauge

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Hi larry, basically the serices forum is for people to make an offer of a service to other members. I was browsing through earlier and saw smuigal has an offer to do backlink submissions :

affilorama-services-f45/3-articles-written-spun-submitted-uaw-ama-67-00-t11400.html
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Feb 18, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.