Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Review about freelancer.com

ethandavis157
Trust:

Review about freelancer.com

hey dear all, is any one have use services from www.freelancers.com | i found them on google, want to have content and articles for my blog, can any one know are Indian content writers are more specialize in content writing or i go for any other? please get back to me soon... i need urgently content creation professionals.
Last edited by ethandavis157 on 06 Nov 15 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

michael025
Trust:
Hi Ethan,

We generally recommend that if you want to outsource content, go to either odesk or elance. There are a lot of good content writers available there, and many of our members have already had good experiences working with their contractors. While I'm sure that there are good Indian content writers, we recommend that you look elsewhere when you are looking specifically for content. Try to watch this webinar replay on the secrets of outsourcing. This might help you find ideas in looking for content creation professionals.
PremiumMember
shalisha42
Trust:
Hi Ethan. My experience has been when outsourcing to non-English speaking countries, articles are of poor quality. Even on Elance, where I was a major freelance article writer for a long time, you don't always get well-written, professional looking articles.

I try to go with personal recommendations of people I know and respect. I happen to write articles and have my own website which describes the article writing services I provide. I also create AB/AJ sites (mini niche websites based on Affiloblueprint and Affilojet Pack) and provide all the content, link building, 30 unique articles, etc. If you're interested, please visit my website at http://www.nichewebsitebuilding.com. Feel free to PM me.
Warm Regards,

Shalisha

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Welcome to Affilorama, Ethan!

I have no personal experience with contentdevelopmentpros.com and I can't find any feedback in the internet marketing forums, sorry :(

You might want to try Mark's recommended Elance author :)
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

This topic was started on Nov 13, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.