Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Blueprint Course for Outsourcing

tommypbs
Trust:

Blueprint Course for Outsourcing

Hey everyone – I’m correctly looking for the best blueprint course for outsourcing so that I can hopefully do outsourcing more efficiently.
Anyway what I’m looking for is something that is as good as the AffiloBlueprint 2.0 and hopefully something that does not cost too much.
I hope that someone here used something of very high quality that they would tell me about so that I can use it too :)
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Affilorama actually has a good outsourcing blueprint but it is usually given as a bonus for purchasing products that are promoted by Mark.

It was given as a bonus to those who joined http://www.myoutsourcemethod.com You just need to send us your receipt and we'll add the bonus to your account.

You might also want to watch the webinar replay of Secrets to Outsourcing. This has helped a lot of members who want to outsource.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

tommypbs
Trust:
I did actually sign up for myoutsourcemethod.com a few weeks ago but I just can’t figure out how to get more then part 1 (The free part) – Is this course what you would suggest combined with affilorama’s?
I tried to find out how to buy myoutsourcemethod.com but can’t seem to find anywhere I can get more then the free module one.

I do already own the affilorama outsource blueprint but I find it a little short and think I need a bit more to understand and be able to do outsourcing efficiently.
michael025
Trust:
Tommypbs wrote:I did actually sign up for myoutsourcemethod.com a few weeks ago but I just can’t figure out how to get more then part 1 (The free part) – Is this course what you would suggest combined with affilorama’s?
I tried to find out how to buy myoutsourcemethod.com but can’t seem to find anywhere I can get more then the free module one.

I do already own the affilorama outsource blueprint but I find it a little short and think I need a bit more to understand and be able to do outsourcing efficiently.

Hey Tommy, when you signed up with your name and email in myoutsourcemethod, you should have been taken to a page where you can buy the module. Just click on "add to cart".

Hope that helps : )
tommypbs
Trust:
Well it did not work the day I signed up but just tried to unsubscribe and then subscribe again and now I see the add to cart clearly :)

Anyway after seeing the price of $995 I'll decided that it's not for me (YET)

Still should anybody know a course that is actually affordable please don't hesitate to let me know
f5mtadas
Trust:
Yes I know one good outsourcing company. I sent PM to you with the link.

They do:
1. Search Engine Optimization
2. Search Engine Marketing
3. Social Media Marketing
4. Article Marketing
5. Video Marketing
6. Press Releases
7. Securing Back Links
8. Blog/Forum Marketing

They do all this for 300$ a month for my business I think they can help you too.
17 Years Of Daily Payouts Worldwide!
Others Do Not Even Come Close!
Can $5 Earn UNLIMITED income for LIFE?
http://www.f5m-millionaires-club.com/freereport3/?id=f5mtadas

This topic was started on Nov 04, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.