Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

WordPress Slideshows

PremiumMember
sierracommerceco
Trust:

WordPress Slideshows

Are there any good tutorials on how to set up the slideshows. Not really understanding how to create a slideshow for our website.

Thanks!
Jason
lcortezbarcelo
Trust:
Hi, I´m with you Jason. I really want to learn also how to do that =)
PremiumMember
sierracommerceco
Trust:
Hi,
On your prlnewsletterseries.com, how did you go about getting your pop over or squeeze page to come up like that? I've gone in and tried to do a page where they need to enter their email prior to entering the site, and I can't get it to work?

Is that considered a squeeze page, or a pop over page?

Thanks
Jason
99bluedragons
Trust:
@sierracommerceco--What type slideshows do you have in mind. there are some wonderful plugins which will allow you to do that in wordpress and to create individual slideshows for unique pages if you're interested in more than one variety. Code canyon has a great range of slideshow plugins which are quite cost effective and even include a few of the accordion slideshows. There are also a fairly broad array of different free slideshow items including one by Snilesh that does a wonderful job. I'd be happy to show you how to configure those and to use them.
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Jason,

You may refer to the following blog post by Sam on how to create a slideshow on Affilotheme: AffiloTheme Extreme: Showcasing Your New Theme

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

This topic was started on Aug 12, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.