Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Studying Mark's Landing Page

PremiumMember
cfiskey
Trust:

Studying Mark's Landing Page

Hi folks,

This might be a bit more of a technical question - but how do you get rid of the nav bar on select pages?
I like the way Mark doesn't give his visitors any option but to click on his affiliate links.

http://www.wowblackbook.com/guides/ultimatewow.php

I have been bouncing through XSitePro - and am trying to figure out how I can get rid of the nav bar on select pages only.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Craig
faradina
Trust:
That's covered in Affiloblueprint Video 2a of Week 11 :)
PremiumMember
cfiskey
Trust:
Aha...not quite there yet!

PremiumMember
cfiskey
Trust:
Hi Faradina,

Maybe you can help!

I have gone through Lesson 11.2a. I set up my first PPC landing page by following the instructions Mark provides. I copied my site, got rid of the left bar, changed the FTP Directory and added the link in the footer.

I have published my site, but I cannot find my PPC landing page on the web! Am I missing something?

I went to my URL homepage, and after the "/" in the address bar, I copied and pasted the file name from the page settings tab after the slash "/".

I hit enter, and HostGator comes up and tells me page not found.

I am not sure what I am missing here!

Thanks again!
PremiumMember
cfiskey
Trust:
OK, had a sleep and tried it again with a fresh mind. Same thing!

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks folks.
PremiumMember
cfiskey
Trust:
Hiya,

OK, a bit more looking around. I left a ticket with XSitePro describing what I am trying to do. So we'll see if that amounts to anything.

I also looked in HostGator - and can see the FTP Directory that was created in my "copied site" so I don't delete my original. (public_html/ppcLP)

Don't know if that helps or not...
PremiumMember
cfiskey
Trust:
OK,

Don't think I'm crazy - it looks like I have been talking to myself in here :)

I figured it out. I needed to include the folder name I published it to before the page name!

Woo hoo.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
You're a funny guy, cfiskey :)
Glad everything is working well for you now.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
cfiskey
Trust:
Thanks Michelle!

Frankly, I have learned a bunch since I subscribed to Mark's service. I have a couple of other "Adsense" sites I made over the last few years - and they actually do pretty good for me ($100 per week combined) but I have never found a game-plan as focused as the one in here.

This is fun.

Here's hopin'!!

Cheers.

This topic was started on Nov 11, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.