Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Some questions about tracking platform.

billkris0119
Trust:

Some questions about tracking platform.

Hi, we have just built a new ad network and we met some problems in tracking our traffic, clicks and conversions.
1.Someone recommended us a tracking software called Offerslook, has anyone used this platform before? How does it work?
2.Some of our advertisers are using different platform with different parameters. We are not familiar with the postback URL. How to adjust the postback URL from our advertisers for us to track the conversions?
3.Is there any efficient way to manage our offers and affiliates?
Since we are new in running an ad network, we really need some tips here. Thanks a lot.
We are NEW affiliate network, Coolmobi.
If you need traffic from Vietnam and China, contact with me.

garfield
Trust:
You serious dude? You expect to get an answer on all those advanced questions for FREE, from a regular newbie account? Ambitious move though :D

All I can help you with is recommend you a good tracking software that I've had experience with - Funnelflux. It's simple, it works, I like it.

Will it work for you? I don't know... Maybe you should just try out Offerslook, browse through their training materials and/or FAQs, perhaps you will find your answers there?

Have you tried to contact their support staff?
Join the #1 iGaming Network and Get Exclusive $400+ CPA Deals - http://af2af.com/

Contact info

Email: [email protected]

billkris0119
Trust:
garfield wrote:You serious dude? You expect to get an answer on all those advanced questions for FREE, from a regular newbie account? Ambitious move though :D

All I can help you with is recommend you a good tracking software that I've had experience with - Funnelflux. It's simple, it works, I like it.

Will it work for you? I don't know... Maybe you should just try out Offerslook, browse through their training materials and/or FAQs, perhaps you will find your answers there?

Thanks a lot bro. I will try Funnelflux and see how it works. I have talked with the support staff from Offerslook and I thought the features and the price meet all I need. Actually I start to use their platform.:) I came here trying to know if there is anyone using the platform before so the experience and advice will be more detailed and helpful to me. Anyway, thanks for your advice and I will try to know more.
We are NEW affiliate network, Coolmobi.
If you need traffic from Vietnam and China, contact with me.

garfield
Trust:
Sure, no problem :)

I'm sure Offerslook is a great performance marketing software just if it cannot be connected to the advertiser's platform I really don't see a reason why you should proceed with it..

If it's that complicated you have 2 options:

1. Persuade the advertises to implement a unanimous tracker, or
2. Develop a custom software which will be able to integrate with all of their platforms (which will cost you a fortune probably :D )

billkris0119 wrote:
garfield wrote:You serious dude? You expect to get an answer on all those advanced questions for FREE, from a regular newbie account? Ambitious move though :D

Thanks a lot bro. I will try Funnelflux and see how it works. I have talked with the support staff from Offerslook and I thought the features and the price meet all I need. Actually I start to use their platform.:) I came here trying to know if there is anyone using the platform before so the experience and advice will be more detailed and helpful to me. Anyway, thanks for your advice and I will try to know more.
Join the #1 iGaming Network and Get Exclusive $400+ CPA Deals - http://af2af.com/

Contact info

Email: [email protected]

owlowlowlred
Trust:
Thanks guys for advice and answers to questions. I almost the same thing I wanted to ask) Sometimes it's useful to flip through the topics so as not to repeat!))

This topic was started on Nov 07, 2016 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.