Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

quick ppc question

mark schaaf
Trust:

quick ppc question

I did a little ppc earlier in the year then stopped but have a question. I know from using google adwords that the ads show up everywhere because I use yahoo and see the adwords logo by most of the adds but if i were to use ads 360 or msn or any the other ad compaines would they show up on google when people are doing a search or does google block other peoples ads, thanks
Mark

mecca888
Trust:
????? I think you were mistaking, Yahoo has it's own paid traffic company call overture so the paid ads you saw were not from google it was from yahoo. MSN has it's own paid traffic network Call Bing. So what you saw was the same campaign set up on yahoo.
mark schaaf
Trust:
Sorry but I don't think so, I always use Yahoo and I see adds on yahoo all the time and they say right there for everyone ads powered by google so if it isn't a google add then why does it say google,
Mark

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Google and Yahoo started an advertising partnership in 2008 but only Google Ads are displayed along with Yahoo Search Marketing ads in the Yahoo Search results pages. However, showing of Yahoo ads on Google's search results are not part of the advertising agreement. You could read Google's announcement on this page:

Google Announces Non-Exclusive Advertising Services Agreement with Yahoo! in U.S. and Canada
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

This topic was started on Dec 23, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.