Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

PPC squeeze page technique.

nates450r
Trust:

PPC squeeze page technique.

i have put a nice site together with a lot of aricles and free content, it is a affiliate site (promoting 1 product) i was using a review page for a ppc landing page for 2 weeks (no sales) then i changed the landing page to the product page for 2 weeks again with no sales.

now i would like to try a squeeze page
is there a basic technique for a squeeze page???? or a basic layout to follow

thanks for any help
Nathan
fernandox
Trust:
Hi,

Just happen to check out your post. If you want you can check out my squeeze page to get some ideas.
Last edited by sydney on 30 Jun 10 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed 404 link

nates450r
Trust:
thank you
nates450r
Trust:
just looked at it, i will study it more, but a quick question
if i have a free ebook (for opt in) do i just try to sell the free ebook (alone?) or do i try to sell the product also?
fernandox
Trust:
Hi Nathan,

You have a couple of options here. You can have your squeeze page redirect your prospects to your affiliate offer or you can have your squeeze page redirect to a thank you page with a light presell that encourages your prospects to click over to your affiliate offer.

In addition to those options you can also set up the first two or three messages in your autoresponder to pitch your affiliate offer. With any combination of these strategies you will be exposing each prospect to your affiliate offer at least 3 or 4 times.

Hope that helps,
Nando
pennyslade
Trust:
Hi Nates,

Have you watched this video, https://www.affilorama.com/pay-per-click/landing-pages-for-ppc?
Mark explains several types of PPC landing pages including the pros and cons of using a squeeze style landing page.

Have a watch and get back to us if you have any queries.
:)

This topic was started on Mar 16, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.