Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

PPC Ads Not Showing up

rosboutique
Trust:

PPC Ads Not Showing up

Hi I hope someone can help me. I just started my first campaign. Everything looks good. My quality score is 7/10 and 10/10. Keywords are enabled and billing info is valid. So why is it that my ads are not showing up. When I tried the Diagnostic Tool, I get the same message: Ads not showing, contact support. I have not gotten any response from Google so far and am completely baffled. Can anyone help with this issue? Has anyone gone through this. I am anxious to "get the show on the road".

Thanks for your help in advance.
Rohini
cashpro2011
Trust:
Rohini,

This is a headache I've had many times and mentioned this on this forum. You will need to contact google. I would suggest chatting them. They are based in California, US so I would think chatting would be available during California time. (I personally dont understand when chatting is available because they outsource this function).

I highly recommend using other ppc networks like msn and yahoo in the interim. If you have not used these networks, this would be good for you to get this experience.

Just my 2 pesos.

Cashpro

PS I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED A 10/10 QS!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? The highest I've ever gotten was an 8/10.
"In this business you will SELL or be SOLD. Take your pick!"
- CASHPRO

wollowra
Trust:
Just found this link for you guys,
Hope it helps.
Troy

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/A ... cfe4&hl=en
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

rosboutique
Trust:
Hi Cashpro,

Thank you for you response I am relieved that I am not the only one facing this issue. It is frustrating to have no control over these things. I hope Google will eventually let me into their "exclusive" Adwords club :) In the mean time it doesn't hurt to check out Yahoo and MSN as you suggested.

Here's what I did to get the 10/10 QS, I did not use a review style landing page. Instead I created a highly optimized landing page for the keywords I chose. In fact I am going to try and change the 7/10 to 10/10 by adding those specific keywords into the landing page as well. Then Google really has no excuse LOL!

So will I eventually get in?? I hope so!!!

Rohini
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Rohini,

If you make a landing page stuffed with keywords... you will get a high QS at first...
This is because the adwords account automatically does it, at first.
Then when a real person looks at the page... they will see that it is a sales page or similar and they will put a hold on the page until it is reviewed properly.
You will pay a high CPC if you do not have a link back to your main site.
They should reactivate it soon, but I would still contact support.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

This topic was started on Jul 12, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.