Joined: 29 Apr 09
24 Jun 09 5:25 am
Before you pay somebody to write your ads, how about trying this simple, free alternative:
* Search Google for your best keyword
* Check out the paid ads on the first page, and select the best headline and best Description 1 and best Description 2 and best display URL (i.e., cherry-pick the best of the best)
* Write 3 ads (that vary as much as possible) based on the best features of these first-page ads
* When each ad has at lesat 30 clicks, discard the loser (in terms of CTR or conversion rate, it's your call, and write a new ad
* Do this until you retire, or sell your site for a gazillion dollars.
Hiring a copywriter to write your ads is a bit like hiring a professional stud to make love to your wife. The pro will probably do it better... but sometimes it's better to do it yourself. And in the long-run, it's a lot more satisfying.
all the best