Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

My Adwords Campaign - Confused with AffiliateElite Videos

PremiumMember
haimingj
Trust:

My Adwords Campaign - Confused with AffiliateElite Videos

Hi there,

I have used AffiliateElite to get all the keyword salehoo.com, and then copy these keyword for "Analyze Adwords Competition". under website salehoo.com, there are 17 keywords with 7 different clickbank affiliate id, they are 51505, adwords101, dijo23, djdowd, jdealz, mboudet, wngeneral.

(broken link)

My understand is that these 7 different affiliate using 17 keywords for google PPC and dirve the traffic to salehoo.com directly, not using their own landing page.

The AffiliateElite trainig video on this part is really confusing. Please correct me if I am wrong.

thanks a lot!

Haiming
Last edited by sydney on 19 Mar 12 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: 404 removed

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
I haven't used AE yet but from the looks of that picture, it seems that way b/c the other sites are actual domains and those CB links are subs of salehoo.com
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
I'm not 100% sure what you are asking here Haiming, but, if you were to go ahead and gain for yourself a comprehensive list of keywords to do with wholesale sources. Such as:

wholesale watches
wholesale ipods
wholesale shoes
wholesale mp3 players
dropshipping apparrel

etc, etc

You'll probably come up with a list of more than 10,000 keywords. Then you can plug them into Affiliate Elite and find out who are the biggest users of these keywords, and look at their keywords when promoting salehoo.

regards,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

b2bnewbie
Trust:
MarkLing wrote:I'm not 100% sure what you are asking here Haiming, but, if you were to go ahead and gain for yourself a comprehensive list of keywords to do with wholesale sources. Such as:

wholesale watches
wholesale ipods
wholesale shoes
wholesale mp3 players
dropshipping apparrel

etc, etc

You'll probably come up with a list of more than 10,000 keywords. Then you can plug them into Affiliate Elite and find out who are the biggest users of these keywords, and look at their keywords when promoting salehoo.

regards,
Mark

Hi Mark,

I downloaded the trafiic travis from the website and want to use it to tune my keyword , however I would not remember the code when regist the product, is there anyway I can get it registed ? The site says "To register, use the same code you received when you signed up for Affilorama" , does the code refer to the password I received or something else ?

Many thanks
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Email [email protected]

Should set you right.