Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

How to Get Higher Than 7/10 Quality Score

PremiumMember
shalisha42
Trust:

How to Get Higher Than 7/10 Quality Score

Hello everyone. Shalisha here. I'm now embarking on PPC. A few years ago I dabbled into it knowing nothing about it. Since doing a few AB sites and learning about SEO, I have a better idea about the importance of quality landing pages. Here is my question - I set up a campaign with 2 ad groups. I'm starting small - then I'll upscale.

My quality scores are 7/10. My landing pages are relevant. How do I get my quality score higher? I haven't gotten any clicks yet, as I just put the ads up. Any PPC experts out there? I've decided to focus my energy on PPC now.

Also, has anyone been having good results with MSN or other paid traffic sources?
Warm Regards,

Shalisha

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Having content that is optimized and a faster loading time can improve your quality score. Google also suggests that you check your keywords using the Keyword Analysis field.

You could also use Affilorama's Google Adwords Quality Score Checker to make sure that your ads are relevant for the keywords you intend to bid on. This tool will also give you advice on how to improve your website to increase your quality score.

Google provides information on how to have a higher QS on this page: How do I improve my keyword's Quality Score?

shalisha42 wrote:Also, has anyone been having good results with MSN or other paid traffic sources?

Most say MSN Adcenter is a great place to do your first PPC campaign. And that it generates good, quality traffic but not much quantity. However, Yahoo Search Marketing and MSN Adcenter has recently merged so I guess there's now plenty of volume.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
shalisha42
Trust:
Thank you so much! I'll try those suggestions!
Warm Regards,

Shalisha

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
You're welcome, Shalisha ;)
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

This topic was started on Dec 02, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.