Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Bought a Yahoo Submission

PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:

Bought a Yahoo Submission

Ok,Mark,I took your advice,shelled out $299 for a Yahoo submission and 2 days later I am in! We will see how my traffic increases and hopefully my sales also.take a look and let me know what suggestions you have.Bill

http://www.revelationimports.com

Oh also thank you for the new web hosting.I will be one of your first customers.I am building a content site right now.I am glad you did that because I was going batty trying to figure out the best host. With you behind the wheel I know I have someone I can trust and who knows what we are trying to do.thanks
PremiumMember
rcubed
Trust:
Hi Bill,

You have some very nice items for sale on your site. Do they do well for you on eBay?

I see that you have some brief introductions about the items at the top of the pages. Have you thought about writing some articles based around things like rug making and the history and types of persian rugs? I imagine there's a wealth of subject matter surrounding that.

Also, congratulations on your inclusion in the Yahoo! directory!

Rich
PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:
thank you for your comments.That is what i am doing now.I am working with elance about the articles(see my posts under articles) but so far I am very unhappy with the results.If they do not come through properly,I will do it myself.Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my site and no,I have not sold well on ebay.The rugs are too expensive it seems and the only things I have sold are stuff around the house!
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Good stuff, forking out $299 for Yahoo is something I am still a little hesitant about.

I've heard about a few people getting knocked back, so well done on getting in first go. :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:
thanks.It was very hard clicking on the "submit" button for my credit card,believe me.I won't say how deep I am in the hole so far.I know it will all come back.