Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Best platform for affiliate marketing?

and77kim
Trust:

Best platform for affiliate marketing?

Hi guys,

Im currently very involved in affiliate marketing business. I’ve been making money this way some time ago… and now I see huge potential in this area. Let's share opinions on the best platforms that provide tools for affiliate marketing here.

Currently I am checking such platforms as hoqu. And what platform do you prefer?

Thanks to all who will share opinion on this topic!
In Da My City World Is So Pretty!

nutrients
Trust:
Amazon Associates. Amazon is the most popular and widely know affiliate programs. ...
CJ Affiliate by Conversant. Formerly known as Commission Junction, CJ Affiliate by Conversant is an affiliate marketing platform that represents many different companies. ...
uperald
Trust:
Why do you need any platform for that ? Just promote some good product for which you have suitable traffic, get converted and get paid, that's it. Why you need to reinvent the weel basically here. I simply do not get it all much. How does that sounds ?
j.nye
Trust:
Click bank
eBay and so on is an affiliate programs available to bloggers and online affiliates.
stienella
Trust:
Why you don't join Amazon? It'a large platform for affiliate marketing.
andy123
Trust:
Amazon is the best platform for affiliate marketing.
cpakitchen
Trust:
You should determinate the interests and needs of your traffic. And look at CPA offers when it is done. You can find really cool offers with huge CPA rewards, a great potential is hidden here.
Good luck m8!
CPA Kitchen - Gambling and Betting Affiliate Network https://link.cpakitchen.com/page/affilorama-cpakitchen

nilpotter
Trust:
Amazon, Clickbank is the most popular and widely know in the online world.
Want to make money online? Tired of the scams in the internet world? You’re a click away from earning millions. More than 1038483 students are taking benefit of Anthony Morrison blog. Enter right now: https://www.anthonymorrisonblog.com/

oligeorgealt
Trust:
I think Revenuewire, CJ Affiliate, and AvantLink is a good platform for affiliate marketing as I have a personal experience of using these platforms.
henriettajudd
Trust:
Why you don't join Amazon? It'a large platform for affiliate marketing.
monicageller3691
Trust:
eBay Partners is one of the best platforms for affiliate marketing.
pros:
There is no marketplace more diverse than eBay.
The most straightforward affiliate sales methods.
Double Commission for the first 3 months.
Cons:
If an auction takes over 10 days to end, you earn nothing.
and77kim
Trust:
Guys, thank you very much for your offers and recommendations!

That helps a lot. I mean, I use platforms, like just oligeorgealt mentioned, because those are very easy to operate. Like the one I mentioned - hoqu.

Is it profitable to work with Amazon or eBay aff marketing? I am just a starter, so good tip would very much appreciated.

Thanks to you all!
In Da My City World Is So Pretty!

info1328_651
Trust:
CJ, Tradedoubler, Tradetracker, Webgains and Awin are all very reliable in terms of payments and have plenty of clients.
alex_james
Trust:
Amazon, Click bank, & Link share are the most popular and reliable platform for affiliate marketing!
jessicaturner
Trust:
Amazon Associates. Amazon is the most popular and widely known affiliate program.
roxieharvey
Trust:
Top Affiliate Marketing Platforms

Amazon Associates. Amazon is the most popular and widely know affiliate programs.
CJ Affiliate by Conversant. Formerly known as Commission Junction, CJ Affiliate by Conversant is an affiliate marketing platform that represents many different companies.
Clickbank.
Linkshare.
Share a Sale.
JVZoo.
Warrior Plus.
matt41_716
Trust:
and77kim wrote:Guys, thank you very much for your offers and recommendations!

That helps a lot. I mean, I use platforms, like just oligeorgealt mentioned, because those are very easy to operate. Like the one I mentioned - hoqu.

Is it profitable to work with Amazon or eBay aff marketing? I am just a starter, so good tip would very much appreciated.

Thanks to you all!

What so special about the platform you mentioned?
itech.soft.solution16
Trust:
Thanks very much everyone.Amazing how many different ways there are to do this!
buildwps
Trust:
I think WordPress affiliate programs worth trying. The commissions of some programs are pretty high, up to 30%. I'm joining this one https://preventdirectaccess.com/affiliates/. You can find some other affiliate programs here: https://www.codeinwp.com/blog/affiliate ... wordpress/
swordseeker
Trust:
All big one, if you could get some sales with them, can you please or we need to do more? I am totally no see how it should help you honestly. I also do not see what do you mean by platform here. You probably assumed some program or niche. Or network.
ronaldandrson
Trust:
Amazon Associates.
Affiliate Window.
ShareASale.
AdWork Media.
MaxBounty.
Tradedoubler.
Commission Junction.

This topic was started on May 16, 2019 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.