Struggling with Adwords or Yahoo Advertising? Find and discuss ways to improve your CPC, ROI or conversion rate. Get advice and share ideas on ad copy.

Adwords Havoc - My ads aren't showing up

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:

Adwords Havoc - My ads aren't showing up

What the heck?

None of my adwords ads are showing or running or live. Everything is offline and I am no where near my limit. All of my stuff just quit in thin air.... what is going on??

The box to talk to a representative on adwords isn't even working????
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Glitch in adwords system........... ads are back...
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Yeh that sounds pretty weird. Never heard of that happen before.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Nope... it's doing it again today... stupid.
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
This is complete crap... why is my account under review for 10+ times in 2 days... I have been advertising for years without an issue and now Google suddenly holds my acount under review?

These are some things that need to be answered about this mysterious "under review" process:

What are they reviewing?

How long does it take on average?

Why can't these reviews take place with the account still running?

If they are random reviews, could you get hit with another one, say, 9 days later?

Why are advertisers not notified that their account has been stopped for review?

Why aren't advertisers notified as to why their account has been stopped for review, or suspended?

Again, why can't accounts run while the review is taking place? (It's called innocent until proven guilty...)

Why does the 'Ads Diagnostic Tool' say that my daily budget has been met and exceeded, instead of giving the real reason? (the diagnostic tool id lying to me...)
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
This is definitely weird, I've never heard of anything like it happening.

Has anyone else heard of this before?
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Now my ads are showing up for keywords I'm not even advertising on.... this is getting way out of hand.
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
So now I sit and wait at the mercy of Google while my account randomly shuts itself on and off and shows for keywords I"m not even advertising on. All they have to say to me is "Thank you for advertising with Adwords."

Wonderful....
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
My account has apparently reached "x" number of impressions over the time as an adwords advertiser to raise the review flag..... ads are appearing fine now.............. keep you posted :wink:
PremiumMember
terryb
Trust:
Adrian

Hey Chatyak ...

Anyway ... been very busy with my trad business and my IM business which goes from strength to strength so not really been on the boards ... even been quiet over at WA ...

Sorry to hear bout your pain with adwords ... never had that happen and i have had lots of campaigns but that is across three accounts ...

I notice the link to speedppc in your sig ... i have this flagged for review for a while ... sounds great but i have so many tools that i generally resist buying anything new ... unless there are significant benefits that especailly time savings that fit with what i am doing ... i know i can trust you to give me an honest and frank opinion ... PM me if you prefer ... i should be greatful mate if you could let me know how you are getting on with it and if it is something i ought to consider more seriously ... my IM business is actually now spread in 4 main camps and PPC is only one of those so i'm not convinced i need it ... given i have several successful PPC campagns i just keep an eye on ... and haven't put up many new ones of late ... been busy elsewhere ...

sorry for the long post but i would really appreciate your thoughts on the matter ... and how useful speedppc is for you ...

regards

Terry :D