Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Keyword Search tools - What ones are best?

auzam
Trust:

Keyword Search tools - What ones are best?

Hi Everybody,

I want to purchase keyword search tool/software/service. I have three names in front of me: Keywords Analyzer ($97.00 one time), Word tracker ($276.00 yearly), and Keyword Elite ($176.00 one time). Can anybody help me which is the best one? Thanks.

Anees
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I usually purchase a short amount of time with wordtracker then go nuts with market research for a while. Gives me what I need to launch a ton of sites :)

I haven't used those software packages, so I can't comment on those.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
I have keyword elite........... you really don't need it... wordtracker will do just fine.......

Get the 1 month wordtracker subscription and go crazy with research and printing out words.... it's all you need.
PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
If you feel you want an automated kw tool and it's in the budget, just buy them and try them, they all have money back refunds. The developers know that if you love them you'll keep them if not, you'll get a refund, simple. I have Dowser (also available in a free version) and Keyword Locator. I do find them to be time savers.

free tools that I like:

wordtracker.com free trial (not the free tool)
http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/suggestion/
https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

and then use the quitura.com tool to get more ideas to run searches on.

PC
rlunatunes
Trust:
Hi Anees,
I look at the keyword research tool as being Wordtracker or Overture and the software as being Keyword analyzer or Keyword Elite.
After doing months of research on just about every keyword software out there I found keyword analyzer to be the one that worked best for me for the money. If there were no financial limitations I think Keyword Country is one of the best. Just cant afford the monthly fee. I know that keyword elite would work well for me too. It was just more expensive. If your into adwords the spying on competition in KE I think would be a bonus.

As far as the keyword research tool, I dug my heels in for months regarding wordtracker. I tried it for seven days one time and it just seemed complicated compared to overture. But after spending a couple of months reading, researching and trying different tools out like Nichbot, Keyword Discover and Overture I found that Wordtracker is really one of the best tools out there. Overture in my opinion sucks!! And keyword research is such an incredibly important foundation no matter what type of marketing that you are doing that I couldn't put my keyword research in the hands of such skewed results as overture gives. I just had to get use to the low numbers that Wordtracker gives. The number counts are lower but it is all proportional to itself. So what I use and love at this point is Keyword analyzer and Wordtracker since KA lets you import Wordtracker into KA as does keyword Elite.
I think if money were not an option I would go with Theme Zoom but for now I am very happy with Worktracker and KA.

Check out this site where Jay Stockwell reviews almost every keyword software out there: http://www.keywordworkshop.com/categori ... e-Reviews/

Blessings,
Randy
[url=http://mozy.com/?ref=3f9a896b&kbid=26059&m=8":1uga1vcr][color=red:1uga1vcr]Mozy Unlimited Backup....Excellent Computer Backup Service!!! "$4.95/month"[/color:1uga1vcr][/url:1uga1vcr]

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
rlunatunes wrote:Hi Anees,
I look at the keyword research tool as being Wordtracker or Overture and the software as being Keyword analyzer or Keyword Elite.
After doing months of research on just about every keyword software out there I found keyword analyzer to be the one that worked best for me for the money. If there were no financial limitations I think Keyword Country is one of the best. Just cant afford the monthly fee. I know that keyword elite would work well for me too. It was just more expensive. If your into adwords the spying on competition in KE I think would be a bonus.

As far as the keyword research tool, I dug my heels in for months regarding wordtracker. I tried it for seven days one time and it just seemed complicated compared to overture. But after spending a couple of months reading, researching and trying different tools out like Nichbot, Keyword Discover and Overture I found that Wordtracker is really one of the best tools out there. Overture in my opinion sucks!! And keyword research is such an incredibly important foundation no matter what type of marketing that you are doing that I couldn't put my keyword research in the hands of such skewed results as overture gives. I just had to get use to the low numbers that Wordtracker gives. The number counts are lower but it is all proportional to itself. So what I use and love at this point is Keyword analyzer and Wordtracker since KA lets you import Wordtracker into KA as does keyword Elite.
I think if money were not an option I would go with Theme Zoom but for now I am very happy with Worktracker and KA.

Check out this site where Jay Stockwell reviews almost every keyword software out there: http://www.keywordworkshop.com/categori ... e-Reviews/

Blessings,
Randy

You sounded like a guru on keyword research there Randy :lol:

You have come a long way since day 1... keep it up !
rlunatunes
Trust:
Thanks for the encouragement.
Time to start giving back a little now :)

Randy
[url=http://mozy.com/?ref=3f9a896b&kbid=26059&m=8":1uga1vcr][color=red:1uga1vcr]Mozy Unlimited Backup....Excellent Computer Backup Service!!! "$4.95/month"[/color:1uga1vcr][/url:1uga1vcr]

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Goodstuff Randy :)

Glad you're still around.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world