Looking for ideas or need advice in a new market? Keyword research, market competition, size of the market - can all be discussed here.

Just downloaded free version and nothing works..

almir1977
Trust:

Just downloaded free version and nothing works..

Hi !

Just found out about Traffic Travis, downloaded free version to test it but nothing works. Can't fetch any keyword, shows 0 for imported keywords etc..

I've saw that there were some issues but one of your reps said it's fixed. It's not here :(

PS. I'm on Windows 7

Almir
stefan1601
Trust:
Have you download the updates?
almir1977
Trust:
I've downloaded it yesterday and it hasn't worked as soon as I've downloaded it. Where could I find updates ?
almir1977
Trust:
SEO analysis works, just checked it, but keyword research brings 0 results
stefan1601
Trust:
Whenever there is updates available, the program will notify you when you start it up.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
hmmm.just tested it and it is working for me. I recommend submitting a support ticket 9 you can do it from inside traffic travis. click on help and support and it will do the rest.
Do you want to use your online content to Educate others, inspire them to action, and run a profitable business for yourself and your family? I can help you get started
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvDlGM242pI2D5TUOCWd7A

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with Traffic Travis, Almir :(

Can you give us your search parameters so that we could check the results on our end? You could send them to [email protected] if you don't want to post your keywords on this thread.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

This topic was started on Jan 07, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.