Have you got a service to offer members? Looking for a service? Writing, SEO, Design, you name it - advertise and find it here.

UAW/AMA/AR/DIGGS/STUMBLES/RSS+ more, All in 1 SEO $49

PremiumMember
gripex
Trust:

UAW/AMA/AR/DIGGS/STUMBLES/RSS+ more, All in 1 SEO $49

Hi guys,

Some of you may know me, some of you may not. Ive built 62 affilorama type websites and now make a full time income (around 7k a month) from these sites. The hardest part in the beginning was that I had a hard time outsourcing. (outsourcing is critical, dont let anyone tell you its not). So in the process Ive become an expert at outsourcing and assembled an awesome team to do my SEO. Ive been offering this service to my friends and colleagues for $89 with great success. Now I want to give back to the affilorama community, I am offering this 100% complete, autopilot SEO service for $49 for a limited time.

What we need from you: Fill out the form on the website and then tell my manager your 1 url for the page you want to promote in google, and 1-3 keywords, but 1 keyword works best.

Here is what you get:

Price: On sale $49, regular price is $89 (save 44%)
Turnaround time: 2-7 days
Paypal Address: http://www.ArticleSubmittingService.com (pay via paypal on the website)

Description of SERP Rocket Package #1

We create 3 well written, original 450 word articles
Submitted to:
UAW - Unique Article Wizard
AMA - Article Marketing Automation
AR - Article Ranks
3 Manual Submits To Top Article Directorys (goarticles etc)

You also receive:
2 Tiered Link Wheel (31+ web 2.0 properties)
17+ Property 2.0 Back Link Pyramid
Social bookmarks + RSS + Ping Included!

*** Social Proof Bonus ***
($37 Value, this will bring Google to her knees!)

200+ Diggs To Money Site URL
2000 Stumbles for Money Site URL

When the package is completed you will receive a comprehensive report detailing all the work done, including screenshots of the AMA/AR/UAW submits, the links from the manual article directory submissions, as well as the xls reports for the link wheel and link pyramid. Also the digg urls and stumble urls will be included.

If you want your own SEO outsourced team, with out the hassle of organizing a bunch of different freelancers yourself, then dont let this supreme offer pass you by, only available on here for a limited time.

Thanks
Last edited by gripex on 23 May 11 3:08 pm, edited 10 times in total.

PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
Hi Gripex,

Glad to see you on the forum again and I'm glad that you're having great success these days.

Anyway, I was just curious here...

Does this package apply to just one URL or page on our site?

Or can we submit multiple URL's?

Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

PremiumMember
gripex
Trust:
We only accept 1 url and 1-3 keywords, i forgot to mention this. This does how ever, work best if you provide just one url and 1 keyword.

Thanks
jacksonlin
Trust:
Hi guys,

I grabbed this package last wednesday and the service was prompt. Ive outsourced my SEO to Gripex in the past and the quality is always top notch.

The cool thing about this package is he gives you the articles that he uses to spin, so you can then go head and submit the articles to more places as well, or work in into your own seo plan.

So check it out if you want an all in one seo package!
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
I bought this package from Gripex at the beginning of last week and the package and reports were delivered by Thursday. The way he has trained his staff is very similar to the way that I train my staff, they seem organized and on point. So far my page has moved up a few spots in the SERPS and I expect it to keep crawling up as the UAW/AMA/AR posts keep getting distributed. Keep up the good work
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

mystephenkingbooks
Trust:
i'll take note of this.. thanks mark for the recommendation
PremiumMember
gripex
Trust:
Yud, we have received your order and have started on it. Any questions please dont hesitate to ask Marydawn.

Thanks
PremiumMember
gripex
Trust:
Tim, we have started on yours as well.

Thanks.
PremiumMember
gripex
Trust:
Mario your project has been started as well, same goes for you, if you have any questions dont be afraid to post on the PMB or here.
PremiumMember
gripex
Trust:
Justus, We have received your order and are working on it now.

THanks
PremiumMember
gripex
Trust:
Fred we have received your payment, my team is busy putting your package together. thanks
rivihe
Trust:
Hi gripex - just did the order now. This is my first excursion into outsourcing, thanks for the deal.

Cheers

Rivihe
PremiumMember
gripex
Trust:
We have received your order Richard, my team has been notified and are working on it!

thanks.
PremiumMember
gripex
Trust:
Your order is underway as well Rachael.

thanks
PremiumMember
gripex
Trust:
Yud, your project has been completed, please check your email for the link to the PMB. your report has been uploaded to your PMB.

thanks
PremiumMember
gripex
Trust:
We have received your order Jeff, starting to work on it now!

thanks
jeffcharter
Trust:
Thanks Bud
PremiumMember
gripex
Trust:
Tim & Mario, your orders have been completed. Please check your email for the link to your PMB where your reports have been uploaded. Any problems just post on the PMB to Marydawn and she will take care of it!

Thanks and I cant wait to hear about how many spots you gained in the SERPS.
justus
Trust:
Thank you for the service, I have received the orders. It was very well done and I am very happy. The articles were very well written.

Is there a tool which I can use to check my SERPS? I tried using traffic travis, but it records no backlinks to my site and I am not ranked in google at all.
PremiumMember
gripex
Trust:
Hey Justus, Glad you are happy with the work. Rankings should steadily increase over the few days/weeks.

The tool i use to check rankings is actually a plugin for firefox, its called SEO Rank Checker for firefox. Google it and you should find it.

Richard, Rachael and Fred, your orders have been completed as well, please check your email for the link to your PMB so you can download your report.

Thanks
mario3173
Trust:
Thanks so much for the service also. I went from not even appearing in the top 1000 to now appearing on pg 3 of google for my keyword. Though i expect for the google dance to commence pretty soon until it sits somewhere.

Great turn around time also....took 5 business days! Highly recommended!

Hey Gripex if I want can I run the same service again for the same keyword and if so you all will write absolutely new content or how does it work?

Mario
PremiumMember
gripex
Trust:
Hey Mario, glad your seeing SERP changes already!!

Yes if you want to do it again on the same keyword/page we will write new content, although personally id go after another word and get it up there as well.

Just goto http://www.articlesubmittingservice.com and start the process from the beginning.

Thanks Mario!
PremiumMember
gripex
Trust:
Richard we have received your second order and my team is on it! The turnaround time should be improving steadily now as well as I have trained my team even better.

Thanks!
garcia212
Trust:
Hi Gripex, I just signed up for your service, I have paid and submitted keyword+ Url
thank you for your help and I look forward to seeing the results of your service,
If I go from 7th place on page 1 of google US to #1
I will be using your service a LOT!

thanks
Mark
PremiumMember
gripex
Trust:
Mark we have received your order and it is currently underway, thanks.
garcia212
Trust:
Great I am ready to be impressed!
Mark
garcia212
Trust:
waiting for results..................
Mark
rivihe
Trust:
Hi Gripex thanks for the prompt service. Impressed and I probably look tol carry on using this service

Cheers
garcia212
Trust:
so far the results are good a ton of links from india,
my home page pr has gone up but I will need to see how this plays out in terms of google digesting the links.
I received a 3.25 day turnaround. So far well worth the money!
I definitely recommend Gripex's service
PremiumMember
gripex
Trust:
New orders received, Garcia im glad your happy with the package!
PremiumMember
gripex
Trust:
Stephen your order has been accepted.

Please watch your email for updates.

thanks
PremiumMember
gripex
Trust:
Due to overwhelming demand of this service the sale price will not be staying at $49 for too much longer. The price will be going back to $89 shortly.

If you didnt get a chance to check out this offer at $49 then do so now, because if you wait the price will be $89.

Thanks for the continued support.
PremiumMember
toby101
Trust:
Hi
I have submitted a url and keyword - look forward to hearing from you
Toby
mattyk72
Trust:
Hi Graham

I really like the look of your service, but I have a couple of questions. What's the best way to get in touch with you?

Cheers

Matt
mattyk72
Trust:
Anyone know if Graham is still offering this service?

Thanks
PremiumMember
gripex
Trust:
Hi Matt,

I sent you PM with some details.

Let me know if you need anything else.
rodav120
Trust:
Hi gripex,

Does your service still cost $49? In your website the price is$99.
jan74
Trust:
aloha,

are you offering or will you be offering this special again any time soon? i'm disappointed i only saw the thread now! hope to take advantage of this service at the special rate if possible, pls let me know. thank you.

janelle
jan74
Trust:
my bad, just read through the thread and saw your june 3 post!
jondoe
Trust:
am i correct in assuming this offer is still active?
alizjkrocks
Trust:
is this service still available?????? if not, can someone recommend me a service that does this? write original content, spin them, and submission. i can't find a gd one..... thanks.!!!
Direct-Response Copywriter
www.CopyRocks.net
Let's Get CopyRockin'!

I help info-marketers/digital marketing experts sell more products with strategic direct-response copywriting.

PremiumMember
shalisha42
Trust:
Hi. This service sounds great, but it is a monthly fee? I ask because link building is an ongoing process. Please let me know, as I am outsourcing my link building only to people who know AMA really well.
Warm Regards,

Shalisha

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Gripex service was currently updated. Please refer to this post: SERP ROCKETS - AMA/UAW/AR/AB/AMR/Link Pyramids/Indexing
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive