Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

PLRPro - What is the 200 people per month limit?

icj1
Trust:

PLRPro - What is the 200 people per month limit?

I'm interested in signing up with PLRPro. Maybe I'm being dumb but I don't quite understand how the "200 people per month limit" works, please could someone expand (since there seems to be no way to contact PLRPro...?). Since it's so good, surley there must be more than 200 subscribers - oer month?

Does the subscriber have to re-write each article they receive? - or is there a set of unique articles for each subscriber?
Thanks
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
You will have to rewrite all the articles yourself.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
erwin
Trust:
Hi,

The PLRPro membership has different groups (A,B,C,D,E...), each group receive different niches (different set of articles) each month and each group is limited to only 200 members, so the maximum number of members who will receive the same set of niche articles is 200, thus preserving the quality of the PLR articles.

If you want to get the most out of the PLR articles, then Yes, you will need to rewrite the articles.

If you plan to submit the article to the Article Directory like Ezine Articles, GoArticles, then you MUST rewrite the article.

The PLR article is good as it save you a lot of time doing the research yourself especially in the niches that you know nothing or know very little about. You then use these PLR articles as the guideline and idea to write your own content.

If you don't have the time to do the rewrite yourself but have some spare money, you can outsource and have someone to rewrite them for you pretty cheaply.

Regards,
Erwin
icj1
Trust:
ok thanks
icj1
Trust:
I have received my first batch of (5) article niches from PLR.

For the time being I wish to promote by affiliate progs, but having looked on Clickbank, find all but one niche far too thinly covered. What there was, was not relevant material ( bit like looking for a product about building a canal boat and only finding one for sailing a yacht, for instance.)
Similarly when I keyed the 5 niches into Nichebot research tool, 3 results displayed less than 1000 searches.

Any thoughts?
icj1
Trust:
To add to my previous post, yes, I find that occasionally the bundles arrive with (suggested) info based affiliate schemes but for several niches there are no suitable affiliate promos, or, when there are, they are offered only with tangible products, not digi info ones.

Please can anyone offer any thoughts/advice about my observations; do products sell as well as digi information?

icj
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I'm sure they do, the only downside would be that commissions usually aren't as good.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Unless you

a) sell a lot of them
b) have a huge ROI
c) are selling F-18s
d) selling plasmas

you are better off starting with digital things.