Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Outsourcing Prewritten Articles

morfeus
Trust:

Outsourcing Prewritten Articles

Hi Guys and Gals i have access to articles and reviews and i will obviously need to change the content so it is more original, what would you recommend for this?
Outsourcing to Elance for example, and will it be cheaper to do because i have articles written so all they need to do is rewrite them or will it be roughly the same price?

I hope this makes sense. I have 10 Articles and 3 Reviews to be rewritten.
Also the more you have to be be outsourced does it become less expensive?

All The Best Marty
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Marty,
Elance is good. I have used a couple of writers that were very good.
I have found that it depends on the person who is doing the job.
You may get some people charging $80 and some $200.
Don't just go with the cheapest though.. ask for some examples of work first before giving the job to someone on Elance etc..
Yes, it is generally cheaper if you have the articles already and just need them rewritten, but it really depends on the writer.
The more articles you have the cheaper it tends to be, as a rule of thumb.
Hope that helps.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

morfeus
Trust:
Thanks Troy for the prompt reply
i will look into how many articles i need to outsource for the expense
by the way does anyone have a good writer they can suggest to me
a good experience or are happy with the writer etc
would me muchly appreciated
regards Marty
jpastorizo
Trust:
Hey Marty,

I used to outsource in elance and the writer I worked with is based in the East Coast. her name is Melissa and her username in elance is ladywordsmith. You can check her profile out. She writes really good articles. She charges about $12 per article but if it is more then you can negotiate a discount.

Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

worldbiz9
Trust:
Hello all,

Thanks for the tip Renato! That's a great resource. I am new to Affiloblueprint. The forums here look very helpful. I hope that Blueprint can give me the help I need. I've been mostly unsuccessful in affiliate marketing and seem to be getting closer to success with each attempt. I think Blueprint it just what I need.

Jeff
gillesjh73
Trust:
Another option would be to use an article writing software, to help you write, edit or rewrite your article here is the one I use and recommend:

http://vur.me/s/Article-Writing-Software/
quiggle
Trust:
I have a small group of writers working for me, and we can do re-writes with original hand written content very affordably. I just want to keep my writers busy, so if you are looking for some re-writes, let me know.

[email protected]
philbee08
Trust:
Hi Y'all!
I've been using Human Rewriter and have been very pleased with their work.
And they are very, very affordable.

www.humanrewriter.com
michael025
Trust:
Hey Philbee,

You might want to try Mark's recommended Elance Writer : )

There are a lot of affilorama members who have good article writing/rewriting services too. You might want to send a PM to shalisha or digiblue to inquire.

Hope that helps : )

This topic was started on May 10, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.