Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Great Quality Unique Article Service

pockets
Trust:

Great Quality Unique Article Service

Right, I'm wondering If people would be interested in my article service. If there is a genuine interest then I will have it setup ASAP.

All articles are of great quality and unique content (100% copyscape passed).

My rates are also very competitive as I've seen other services on here charging significantly more.

Articles: 450-500 words: $7
Articles: 500-700 words: $9

Product Reviews: 450-500words: $8
Product Reviews: 500-700words: $10

I will consider larger articles e,g 1000+ words so PM me if interested.

As an extra bonus, I will make sure articles have all of marks SEO needs catered for:
e.g. Keyword density of 1-5% and your keyword used in the first 150 words etc

I decided to start this up for affilorama members only. Especially those that need to get started with their articles and can't afford the $300 that it will cost through Elance. I will of course have to limit how many articles I can get done but I will judge this on the demand I receive.

Those that want to avail of my service, please do the following:

PM me with your keywords
Please use your forum user name as your subject title and the amount you would like. e.g "pockets: 30articles"
In the message give me the list of the keywords you need articles on and how many words you want, the keywords you need product reviews on and the amount of words you want.

I will reply ASAP to confirm your order and give you a realistic time period to wait before they are done.
Please note: I only accept payments through paypal.

Any further question feel free to ask here: please don't PM unless you are ordering articles.

Thanks!
PremiumMember
tylerj
Trust:
I'd be interested, but would like to see a sample. Please PM me one.

Are you writing these, & is your/your writers' first language English?

Thanks

Tj
Last edited by faradina on 26 Nov 09 8:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: punctuation

pockets
Trust:
Yes Tyler, English is the first language of all my writers and they are all based in America and Canada.

I've sent on a sample to your inbox.

Cheers
mattscott
Trust:
Pockets please pm me a sample. Can you do UAW format and how much would they cost?

Look forward to your pm

MATT
pockets
Trust:
Sent you a PM with a sample article Matt.

Costs of UAW articles:

Set of 3X500 word articles: $21 (One original and two rewrites of each paragraph)

Set of 3X700 word articles: $27 (One original and two rewrites of each paragraph)

Cheers,
P
extreme1
Trust:
Hi Pockets
Im interested... please pm me a sample thanks!
pockets
Trust:
Hey extreme1,

I tried going onto your profile to PM you but It says its currently unavailable?

PM with your email address and Il send one onto you anyways,

Thanks
P
nakibk
Trust:
I am interested as well, can you send me one sample please?
Also, do you do AMA format and how much would they cost?
Thanks
pockets
Trust:
Hey nakibk,

Sample Sent.

I won't be doing AMA format articles for now, maybe in the future though.

Cheers
needcash4u
Trust:
Pockets...

Please send sample....Thanks!
pockets
Trust:
Sample sent needcash4u!
pockets
Trust:
Anybody looking for articles please note I will not be taking any more orders for the next week or so.

Thanks
P
PremiumMember
freedomww
Trust:
Hi Pockets do you have space for any more article writing? if so can you send us a sample? thank you
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey I'd be interested, I'm always on the lookout for more great content sources especially at competitive prices as I often have an excess workload.
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

pockets
Trust:
Alright guys, I regret to inform you all that I will no longer be running my article service for affilorama members. This is mainly due to the ever increasing demands from my existing customers that I have built up over the past 2 years and that I simply won't be able to sustain my current standards for them if I take on more orders from here.

Perhaps if I hire more quality writers and expand this service in the future I will return.

Once again I'd like to apologize to you all for any inconveniences as I understand what its like to be let down by article writers in the past, hence the reason I'm notifying you all now.

Good luck,
P

This topic was started on Nov 23, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.