Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Article Marketing: Submit Website Content to Ezine Articles

PremiumMember
joeleighton
Trust:

Article Marketing: Submit Website Content to Ezine Articles

I am told by an "SEO expert" that this is a solid strategy.

1. Post an article to your website & wait until the page is indexed by Google.

2. Change the title & post the same content to Ezine Articles.

Note: EA confirmed that this is ok as long as the authors are the same.

3. After approved by EA, blast out same article to the remaining top 50 article directories.

Note: The best rate I've found for this is US$0.16/hand submission done in India. Submission report provided.

Any comments on the strategy?

Any idea why the title must be changed for EA?

Thanks, Joe
jpastorizo
Trust:
Hey Joe,

This is the 1st time I've heard of this strategy. Are you sure that EA has no problem with this strategy as long as the owner is the same? Hmmm...I guess you will get visitors through your article postings but only for visitors that search on these directories and went there through some other search they made because I dont think the SEs will rank any of your articles. You will get a whole lot of backlinks though, but that's just it. Personally, I'd have the article fully rewritten and then the new version to be put in a spinnable version with 3 variations for each sentence. Then get different unique versions by using a software to spin the original spinnable version and then outsource article posting to someone overseas.

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

beldin
Trust:
I'm loving eZine right now. I have a few articles on their site that are getting 30-40 reads a day and getting about a 40% click through to my site. I spin the article before submitting it though. I had 10 articles done that way with no rejections or modifications requested by eZine.

I do know that at least eZine articles show in the search engines. I have a lot of articles out for AMA and Magic Article Submitter but am not showing any links back for those yet. It's only been about 4 weeks since the site was started and I'm getting about 50-70 uniques per day.

Since I spin them anyway for article marketing, I use a fresh spun version for eZine.
Stephen

jpastorizo
Trust:
Hey Joe,

You can use this online article spinning software of Mark Ling.
http://www.unicadev.com/spin/index.php

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

superaff
Trust:
I'm an article marketer, so I can help you on this.

You are right. If you can prove that it is your own original article, you won't have any problem with eza.

As for submitting the same content to EZA just by changing the title... this use to work two years ago, but if you do this today, you'll have the following problem. Google will choose to rank the ezinearticle page higher than your website.

So as suggested above, make sure that you rewrite the article (whether it's by hands or with a spinner).

As for the last part of the strategy (the article blast), I used to do it like this, but today, I spin them.

All the best,
Franck
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

This topic was started on Oct 30, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.