Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

AMA Articles with re-writes included - $12 each

quiggle
Trust:

AMA Articles with re-writes included - $12 each

Hey all,

I have been using AMA (http://www.articlemarketingautomation.com/) which Mark suggested and have had great results. The most difficult part was getting cost effective articles. I did quite alot of work, and I have a few writers writing for me putting out great articles which INCLUDE the re-written sentences up to 35% minimum.

They end up with a minimum of 400 words, and upwards of 600 when the additional sentences are added.

Anyhow, in an effort to keep my writers busy, I thought I would see if anyone was interested in buying some articles. I am offering them for $12 each, on nearly any topic.

Below is an example. As you can see the re-write tags are already in place, and my writer writes the sentences over as she goes, so its got great flow and ends up being a great article.

They are 100% hand written, no software, and no PLR.

I don't have any big fancy service, just me and a couple writers I work with. If you are interested, send me an email to [email protected].

Complete The Look of Your Room With a Great Area Rug

A simple way to add charm and sophistication to a room is with the addition of an area rug. {Most area rugs can be purchased affordably, and that extra "something" it adds to a room is worth every penny spent.~Area rugs are not always expensive, and the investment is worth the money.} {Area rugs are the perfect compliment to a great coffee table.~If you want a way to showcase your coffee table, an area rug is a great choice.}

To get the most out of your area rug, you have to a choose color and style that compliments your existing modern furniture. {Whether your modern furniture is classic, country, or contemporary, the type of area rug you choose should be of the same style family.~No matter what style your modern furniture happens to be -- it could be classic, country, or contemporary -- it is important that your rug be the same style.} If your current coffee table is very ornate, it is a good idea to stick with an area rug that is more simple in design. If, though, you have a "plain jane" coffee table, it might be worth it to go with a more elaborate design. {The same thing goes for your other modern furniture and window treatments.~The principle is the same when it comes to other pieces of modern furniture and your window treatments.} Don't be afraid to select bold colors and designs to draw attention to your modern furniture.

{It is important to select an area rug made of a fiber that is appropriate for your room.~Don't forget to consider which fiber will work best for your room.} For example, an easy-to-clean, stain-resistant fiber is perfect for the home with small children. {Common area rug materials are wool and silk blends, nylon, and even cotton (think bath mats).~There are a variety of rug materials, including wool and silk blends, nylon, and cotton.} {Naturally, you will pay the most for wool and silk.~It is no surprise that wool and silk are the most expensive options.} Don't be afraid to spend money for a high-quality rug; they can last for generations!

People with houses or apartments with open floor plans can use area rugs and other modern furniture to define spaces. {A tasteful area rug, coffee table, and modern couch arranged correctly will define itself as the sitting area.~A thoughtful arrangement of the right area rug, coffee table, and modern couch will define itself to visitors.}

Finally, do not underestimate the value of an appropriate pad to go beneath your rug. {Especially in the case of wood flooring, it is important to purchase a good pad.~Wood flooring is most likely to need a good pad beneath your new area rug.} At the very least, consider a non-slip pad to protect the safety of people in the home.

{A new area rug will bring that "something special" to your room.~An area rug is a sure-fire way to jazz up your room.} {An affordable addition that adds a ton of charm and a lot of sophistication, the area rug is the perfect accent to all of your modern furniture.~If it is charm and sophistication you want to showcase your modern furniture, you can't do better than a gorgeous area rug.} If you follow a few easy guidelines: matching the style of your coffee table to the style of your rug, making sure you select the right fiber type for your needs, and selecting an appropriate pad to go beneath the area rug, you are sure to be glad you made the choice to add an area rug to your home.
Last edited by quiggle on 13 Jun 09 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

quiggle
Trust:
And if you are interested in more than 10, I can probably get the price lower. Just FYI
PremiumMember
pauls
Trust:
thanks for the heads up....I am interested in your offer and would be looking at 10 to 12 initially. I am doing Maks Affilorama 2 course and am up to week 6 and really enjoying it. I have just covered the section on AMA and am pretty busy but am very interested in using this service. My niche site is related to the renewable energy/home solar/wind generator market.
I look forward to your reply, regards, Paul
quiggle
Trust:
Sounds great, just email me [email protected], let me know the keywords, and length. We have been doing it so the article ends up 400 words, so you can get 3 links in there.
quiggle
Trust:
Yeah, I just realized I had typo' my email. Should be [email protected]
dacahe
Trust:
Wow what a great offer, definitely interested I got my first website but definitely for the second one I am emailing you.
Thanks
mdf212
Trust:
Hey Everyone! I have been using am automation for just about 5 weeks and when i check my google webmaster account i do not see any of the articles (links) as indexed. Can anyone tell me how long it has taken for google to show thier ama articles as incoming links?
Thanks
Mark
quiggle
Trust:
A very long time, IF at all.... Google does not like telling you which backlinks they count.
mdf212
Trust:
SO how do you know if the articles are providing any traffic or benefit?
quiggle
Trust:
If you see your rankings rise, and I can tell you from experience, AMA works great.
mdf212
Trust:
Hmm. so far I have 10 spun articles that are at least 100% rewritten (as are the titles as well) and have 307 articles that are LIVE on AMA blogs. I have not seen a significant rise in my traffic. i am starting to get concerned...............

My Articles each have 2 links in them ( I know you cna put up to three but I want to be conservative!)

I am eagerly awaiting a significant rush of traffic!
quiggle
Trust:
How long ago did you put those articles in? Google takes time to crawl, index, and count the links.

Also, how old is your site? Newer sites take alot longer to get link benefits.
mdf212
Trust:
quiggle
Trust:
and how how ago did you submit your AMA articles?
mdf212
Trust:
rhett18
Trust:
Use Yahoo, not Google to check your links.

This topic was started on Jun 11, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.