Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Affilotheme Rescue

PremiumMember
azubro
Trust:

Affilotheme Rescue

Can any one come to my rescue on installing affilotheme on my existing site which had before joininig
affilo blueprint three weeks ago. I have tried with no success. my hosting is hostgator.
After installing affilotheme through FTP to my wordpress. It changed the template and colors
of my existing site, The new template was not looking good at all.
I will pay for the service rendered.
contact info; [email protected] skype: azubro
PremiumMember
matty
Trust:
I added your skype the first time you asked, you never accepted or replied to any of my messages?
PremiumMember
azubro
Trust:
Hi matty. You never gave me your skype name or email me.( I am also new skype user, explain to me how to reach you) So communication was not possible. I did not want to continue communicating under some ones tread. Thanks again for sheding light on how to ceate my own tread, now I did.
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi azubro,

I think you have sent us an email through support and we have assisted you with installing the Affilotheme on your site. If not, please send us an email through the contact form in our support page. If you have your site hosted through a third-party webhost, please follow the instructions on the following page on installing the Affilotheme through your cPanel/control panel:

How do I install AffiloTheme using C-Panel?

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

This topic was started on Jun 30, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.