Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Wordpress comments not showing

strick
Trust:

Wordpress comments not showing

One of my wp sites shows the comments on the dashboard ok but does not show comments on the website when you click on "comments". This occurs on all 5 pages in my site.

Can you help?

Thanks,

Jim
mack45
Trust:
check on the dashboard > pages or posts. scroll down and check <discussion enable comments
Pro at basic WP and keyword research willing to [email protected]

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Also, the comments may be waiting to be approved if you have the blog set up to be moderated, which can also be found in the dashboard.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

strick
Trust:
Thanks guys. Comments were approved and enabled but not showing. When you go to the blog or post page abd click on comments, all you get is a blank comment box for your reply. As I said earlier, no problem viewing comments on the dashboard?

This topic was started on Dec 23, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.