Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Word Press Footer - how do I link my pages to it

redlotus
Trust:

Word Press Footer - how do I link my pages to it

OK
I promise I wasted an hour on the Word Press help page before I posted here. I made my site with WP. Have a static home page. made separate pages for Contact, Privacy etc. and they are in the footer. How on earth do I link the pages to the footer?
Sorry for the rookie question. I hate it when I get hung up on small stuff like this..any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
PremiumMember
growler
Trust:
I would love to know the answer to this as well.

Cheers
Steve
redlotus
Trust:
Steve:
I guess they left us hanging! If I figure out how to do it some other way I will send you a message ; )
PremiumMember
growler
Trust:
Looks like it, I have sent an email to the help desk will let you know if I find out anything also.

Cheers
Steve
PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
You can customize your footer by editing footer.php. Check out this article:
http://www.wordpressmax.com/customize-w ... ess-footer

Hope that helps.
PremiumMember
growler
Trust:
Thank you Ampie, I will give that a try.
redlotus
Trust:
Steve - I did finally figure it out. Do you still need help? It's easy when you know how, like everything. I figured it out differently than the link shows, but it works so what the heck. If you still need help send me a message and I can explain.
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Just as a teaser: The new AB theme we're working on has a footer section, so you can edit it all from the theme options panel :)

This should hopefully be coming out in the next month or so. Fingers crossed!
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

This topic was started on Feb 05, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.