Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Which blog Site is better

manojyadav001
Trust:

Which blog Site is better

Hey Friends!!!
I'm going to write a blog on the topic make windows 7 faster, I am very confuse about blog sites, i have never been used before. So pls help me to choosing a best site

Thanks in advance
back-links
Trust:
If you are going to monetize the article then using WordPress would be an easy way to do that. WordPress is free so you just need a hosting company like HostGator.
Get .EDU backlinks or other needed backlinks to promote your website - - - http://www.googlecashincome.info

oliviabest
Trust:
probably you should search for the most reputable and reliable ones related to your current topic
ineedq
Trust:
I have hosting with Justhost.com and they also provide WordPress as part of the package. You would have to be familiar with installation and setup. There are allot of templates online to make things easier for you.
webhostinguk
Trust:
Are you looking for free blog hosting or paid one? Free blog will be a kind of subdomain of a popular company such as blogspot etc.. However, with the paid hositng, you can have your own blog configured with the help of Wordpress for your own domain.

This topic was started on May 19, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.