Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Website Design

PremiumMember
sierracommerceco
Trust:

Website Design

Hello,

Can we change the design template of our site anytime through out the building process?

Thanks!!

Jason
Site Admin
jonathan_l
Trust:
Hey Jason,

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "anytime throughout the building process"

If you mean 'can I change the design of my website while building it', you could actually do that just about anytime you like (regardless of whether you're in the middle of building a site, or it's already released) :)
PremiumMember
sierracommerceco
Trust:
Yes, That's what I meant...Great. Thanks!! Just going through the building now.

Jason
PremiumMember
sierracommerceco
Trust:
OOps,

I tried to change my password in the hosting area and now I can't seem to get back in. I put in my domain name (sportsnutritionmaniacs) and the new password we set up. But it is not letting us in.

Help:-)

Jason
PremiumMember
sierracommerceco
Trust:
My Control Panel....That's where I can't get in....Sorry
PremiumMember
sierracommerceco
Trust:
Hey Jason,

If you've changed your Control Panel password, and find you can't login to http://cp.affilohost.com/ directly, you can still log into your Affilorama account, go to https://www.affilorama.com/premium/hosting and click 'Access' next to your site; that'll bypass the control panel login screen, and you should be good to carry on :)

If you're still having issues, I recommend contacting Customer Support directly, at Affilorama support - they'll help you out quick-smart :)

This topic was started on Jul 24, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.