Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Webhosting and multiple domains query

don
Trust:

Webhosting and multiple domains query

Hi all,

My name is Paul Donald and i'm new to all this affiliate marketing,
subscribed to this course a few days ago, absolutely mindblowing all the information on here, spent many a sleepless night so far going through the videos, then rewatching as you know what its like you always miss things when you start getting tired.
My aims - To set up a successful internet affiliate marketing business, as i said i havn't done anything like this before so i'm not one of those "get rich quick merchants", I am willing to put in the time and effort and hope that eventually with hard work this will give me a good income. (as i see my present occupation dwindling over the next couple of years).

I am looking forward to speaking with you all over the next few months and of course picking your brains.

Just a couple of quick questions - these may seem frutile but i need help

eg, web hosting when it says unlimited domains, does that mean i can put on as many different websites as i like as long as i have registered the domain but i only have to pay the one hosting fee (eg for 5 webpages do i just pay the one montly fee)

e'mails - do you guys set up new e'mail accounts for each and every different webpage you have, is this done through the webhost

eg clickbank, if i sign up to promote lets say 5 items from clickbank, do i just have the one clickbank account or do i set up a new one for each, also if for example i am promoting 5 items do they all show on the one account when you check my account and commission cheques, basically i am just wanting to make sure i can keep a check on all transactions that are happening (well that is when i get started).

I am in the UK, does this hinder me in any way as everything seems to be un USD, when paid by eg, clickbank do they pay in UK pounds

I hope these dont seem silly questions but, just a few niggle i need to iron out before i progess futher

Many thanks

Paul
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Hello and Welcome :)

As for your questions..

1) Yes you can host different sites on one account.

2) It is a matter of preference for the emails.

3) Clickbank pays in USD.
PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
Hi Paul - welcome to affilorama!

PC :D
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
hey Paul and welcome. Don't be worried about asking "stupid" questions, ask whenever you're unsure of something, we're here to help.

Goodluck,
Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
promocode wrote:Hi Paul - welcome to affilorama!

New avatar PC... time for a change hey? :lol:
PremiumMember
promocode
Trust:
adrian wrote:
promocode wrote:Hi Paul - welcome to affilorama!

New avatar PC... time for a change hey? :lol:

lol... I guess so. I'm just getting back after taking 10 days off, so I guess a new avatar is symbolic of getting back to work :wink:

PC
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Paul, welcome!

Emails: You can set up different email addresses for each of your domains if you feel like it. If you've got multiple domains hosted on the one hosting package, you should be able to manage this all from your "main site" cpanel interface, under "mail". This might be a little confusing to manage, though, and if you're not sending a lot of emails that need to be "branded" with your domain name, it might be better just to set up the accounts so that they forward to your main account. So people can email [email protected] but it goes to another address.

Clickbank: One Clickbank account is fine.

Hope that helps,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

geoff pun
Trust:
:D g'day paul, welcome to the club. i'm oz newbie, swimming in deep water like u too. keep posting questions, i do! :D pick their brains, sure keep the oldies minds busy :wink: have fun :lol: geoff